Thursday, January 22, 2009

objectionable??? moi??????

I keep getting some stupid sign on my blog that says "objectionable content", like the right-wingers have zapped me and plastered a scarlet A (for asinine) on my blogger chest.
* * * * * * * *
Thank you, those of you who stop by and say hello, even though my brain is fried and I'm still in 2008, trying to catch up. In other words, thanks for stopping by even though I've been a total shit about visiting anyone else and have been all but a ghost on my own blog.
* * * * * * * *
Let's see...what IS new? Absolutely nothing, as far as the writing. I helped a friend with a couple of her projects then came home and kicked my own arse, wondering why I can't seem to move ahead on my own stuff. I had a great time, might even have done her some good. So it wasn't a waste on my part. I just feel like a dumbass.
* * * * * * * *

I've also quit smoking - yeah, I know...not the first time. So I'm a tag grouchy and can't seem to stop doing things like chewing on plastic straws, walking until my butt feels like it's about to come off the hinge that hooks it to my back, and singing sixties toons. Some of them are really bad.
* * * * * * * *
By the way, cheers, Ms. T. I remember this smile well.
* * * * * * * *


I also stripped my gears the other day while putting together a new office chair. Got the wheels on, had to get up, inadvertently stepped on the base, and away I flew. Before I landed in perfect Chinese splits (I wasn't aware until then that a gal could break her hoo-hoo), I ripped apart the coffee table, skate-boarded from a sofa to the piano, threw my right shoulder, hip, and ankle out of whack, and switched from a contralto voice to that of a coloratura soprano. In other words, the sumbeotch HURT like the very devil.
* * * * * * * *

Oh. I have some really kewl spices and am about to use the one for apple pies tomorrow. Not sure how it'll turn out, but I intend to see. I guess that's something new.
* * * * * * * *
Have a good weekend. It starts on Friday, right?
* * * * * * * *
Sunny Lyn

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Blogger Beth said...

Consider that "Objectionable Content" sign an honour.

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

you're such a sweetie - thanks, beth! (I miss you.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks