Thursday, November 03, 2005

3 Things



A dear friend has saved me from having to think of something original today, so I'm stealing her blog. If you're feeling chatty and don't mind wasting some of your writing time, take a crack at the following:

Three screen names that you've had:

Three things you like about yourself:

Three things you don't like about yourself:

Three parts of your heritage:

Three things that scare you:

Three of your everyday essentials:

Three things you are wearing right now:

Three of your favorite songs:

Three things you want in a relationship:

Two truths and a lie:

Three things you can't live without:

Three places you want to go on vacation:

Three things you just can't do:

Three kids names:

Three things you want to do before you die:

Three celeb crushes:

Three of your favorite musicians:

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you:

Three of your favorite hobbies:

Three things you really want to do badly right now:

Three careers you're considering/you've considered:

Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy:

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:

Three people that I would like to see post this meme:


Just a little something so I can take you with me.

Thanks for playing. My own answers are in the "comments".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

My own comments were:

Three screen names that you've had: SighCo Sis, Clairol Impaired, & Lethal Mama

Three things you like about yourself: ability to bounce back, honesty, & loyalty

Three things you don't like about yourself: I’m out of shape, smoke, & am a tad self-righteous

Three parts of your heritage: Native American, Irish, & Dutch

Three things that scare you: amphibians, arachnoids, & assholes

Three of your everyday essentials: my diabetic meds, contact w/my son, and writing

Three things you are wearing right now: a towel, lip gloss, & a grin

Three of your favorite songs: Someone Like You, Claire d’lune, and Amazing Grace

Three things you want in a relationship: honesty, great sense of humor, & trust

Two truths and a lie: I’ve had an out of body experience, been to Italy, & worked with the FBI. (You didn’t specify what order, right?)

Three things you can't live without: my child, a good rationalization, & self-expression

Three places you want to go on vacation: Australia, St. Croix, & Alaska

Three things you just can't do: out-smart my kid, jog, or water ski

Three kids names: Bobby, Billy, Bubba (I do live in the Midwest)

Three things you want to do before you die: swim with the pink dolphins in Peru, be totally debt free, sell a film script to Clint Eastwood (inside joke, sorry)

Three celeb crushes: George Clooney, Keanu Reeves, Viggo Mortensen

Three of your favorite musicians: Harry Connick, Jr; Miles Davis; Phil Collins

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you: eyes, hands, shoulders

Three of your favorite hobbies: genealogy, playing poker, reading

Three things you really want to do badly right now: see Lex, sell one particular book, & spend about $100,000 on “stuff”

Three careers you're considering/you've considered: was in pre-med a while, so I guess being a pediatrician; took the LSAT, so an attorney; and I wanted to be an archaeologist at one time

Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy: like working on cars, enjoy baseball, & occasionally wanna just beat the shit out of someone

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl: I like teddy bears, the bling-bling, and I’m all about the spa thang.

Three people that I would like to see post this meme: Ann, X, Tanya S.A.W., & Douglas - I cheated. Wanted to put everyone I know on there, but I figured 4 would be pushing the 3 limit as it was.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks