Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Hitting the Hot Spot


I am so jazzed that my newest publisher is up and runnin' and that they are having a blog party TODAY! Pop on over and see what's happening at Total ebound if you get the chance. (I'll try to remember to add their link to my blog - doh - that might be nice.)


Here's the link: http://www.totalebound.blogspot.com/


Lots of familiar faces over at TEB *WAVING MADLY TO ALEX & SAM* plus lots of new faces, some of whom even live near me, so we'll get to do lunch! Now isn't THAT a kick? Publisher in England, for godssakes, and some of us live here in the midwest within only a few miles of one another! *WAVES TO CAROL LYNNE*
My first publication with Total ebound Books is "Playing the Ace", the 3rd book in a trilogy with Summer Devon and Alexis Fleming. My editor is Michele, publisher is Claire, and...I shall keep you posted on the upcoming novellas in the "Who's Your Daddy?" anthology we've cooked up for our readers.
Here's my page at the TEB site if you're interested.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Blogger Sam said...

back!!
Hi Lyn!
I'm popping over right now to join the fun!!

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

Sam, I was so tickled to see you in the list of authors for TEB.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks