Thursday, May 01, 2008

I'm just at a loss...


...for words. A writer without the right words isn't a pretty sight, but there ya have it. I haven't blogged in forever and then only sporadically. Doctors' appointments then and now, nothing major. Another friend's death, very major to me, but nothing anyone could do. Aorta blockage, quick (within hours). To cut her open would have killed her instantly, and to leave as is meant a 24-hour bleed-out. At least she got to say goodbye to her kids that way.


Speaking of Kids...we've been house-hunting. Last one looked so good we almost bid on it. It practically screamed "little old man wearing plaid golf pants lived here", but it was a cute house with an intercom system, full basement, landscaped yard, and lots of kewl extras. It was also just off of a busy street and had several stairs, and that was a double no-no.

It's spring in the midwest, so we've had alternately sunny then rainy days. Today and tomorrow are supposed to be rainy ones, I believe. I've lost count. Think Sunday is the only clear one for the next week.

I'm behind on a self-imposed deadline for my first f/f book. *blink* Your read that one correctly - LOL. Hey, I said I'd do it...I'll do it. I'm just a tad behind schedule.

The garden is growing like mad...INDOORS, mind you. Nothing in the ground until it stops raining - lol.

Have a good week, folks. Forgive me for not maintaining a better blog for a while.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger Lyvvie said...

*HUGS* take your time.

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

Take your time. Good luck with the garden. So sorry to hear of your friend. :( (Hugs)

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

Thanks - both of you. I'm doing okay, just haven't felt much like writing or blogging, and I'm sure depression is PART of it. Springtime is another - lol. Just lots to do...and...to think about. Appreciate you.

Feel sappy when I say WHY I'm off-kilter and don't want to bring anyone else down. At the same time, I do know I have a lurker or two who may wonder WTF is going on.

Again, simply...Thanks.

~ Sunny

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger BellaStarlette said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bobbie, is this really you? If it is I'm going to freak out royally. I read Lies, Spies, and Duct Tape, totally unaware. I can't stop saying OMG OMG OMG.

Like riddles? CHS 1970

 
At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SOMEBODY e-mail this girl and tell her to check her blog she is MIA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks