Tuesday, May 06, 2008

My Cyber Tour














Mistress Mine is on tour this week with the Passionate Ink Cyber Tour ladies, and in case any of you have read Nina's blog (link to the right in the PI Cyber Tour "box") and think I'm full of it, my MEN in DC are truly fabulous.











The wine, cheese, fruits, crackers - the mojitos, the city itself, a Starbucks on every block - lol, the museums and restuarants, the drag queen shows, the monuments, the bed & breakfast type treatment I get every time I visit them - I cannot say enough.



















Their yard and house are filled with gorgeous flowers that the guys plant and tend.



I awaken every morning to gourmet coffee - and that's before heading out for the city and the various stops at Starbucks - lol.







There's a monster hot tub. Need I say more?




Oh. About that book, or books that are out now...









This was originally published by Loose Id years ago, but it's been revised, expanded, and has a new cover - and it is now published by Total ebound Books in England!


Title: Mistress MineBook one in the Kinky Kruising Series
Author: Lyn Cash
Publisher: Total-e-bound Publishing
ISBN: 978-1-906590-09-3
Release Date: 24th April 2008
Genre: Contemporary erotic romance/light bondage/BDSM
Book Length: Novel


RC Jones poses a problem for his sibling, who wants RC out of the way before their grandfather’s upcoming birthday. Shanghaied, inebriated, and tossed onto a cruise ship for the kinky, only to wake up with a leather-clad dominatrix standing over him—just what every alpha male needs!
April is a psychology major who earns extra money during the summer by working as a dominatrix on a cruise ship.


When RC gets shanghaied, April thinks he’s her next submissive. But a challenge is issued—if she falls for him during his ‘vacation’, she becomes his submissive for two weeks.

What’s a woman to do?

Read an excerpt here.




Spies, Lies & Duct Tape
by Lyn Cash
ISBN #9781419914331
Cover art by SYNECA




from one reviewer: If you liked the TV show, Alias, or the movie, The Long Kiss Goodnight (both of which I love) then you’ll appreciate Spies, Lies & Duct Tape. I just hope there is a sequel planned. ~ Ecata Romance



Spies, Lies, and Duct Tape is a delightful book. The characters are charming and big than life. Fans of romantic will not want to miss this one! ~ Review Your Book.com










----------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Blogger Nina Pierce said...

Oh, Lyn, I love your guys! I was hoping to sneak over and see a picture of all of you in the hot tub! And I never said I didn't believe you ... but the pictures have now made me green with envy! ;)
Nina

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

hehehe - I'm so glad we're on this cyber tour together, Nina - it's been fun getting to know you a bit better.

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Great guys, yes!!
And the cyber tour is excellent!
Great idea!!

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Denise Patrick said...

Waaaaaahhhh! The pics are taking FOREVER to load and I've got to run. I'll just have to check them out later.

In the meantime - there's more great news on my blog (below the TT).

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

*waves to Sam* THANK YOU

Denise, sorry about the pics! ACK. I'll have to use fewer of them next time.

 
At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pics. They sound absolutely wonderful.

Your name came up at the conference. Judith mentioned you. Oh and so did Sala recently. :)

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

waaah - I miss my Oklahoma writer friends. Tell Sharon Sala and Mz Judith I said HELLO next time you see them. :) Tell yourself and CJ that as well. *sigh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks