Sunday, June 15, 2008

Feelin' Girlie



It's always waiting on us, whether we're sick or not.







LAUNDRY! - ugh. Good thing I don't mind it.






Lots of small blessings, though. Honeysuckle in the backyard, for one. How do you describe this scent to someone who has never smelled it? For me it's like drinking lemonade and feeling a soft breeze against your bare skin.




Not that I've ever sat on the patio naked, drinking lemonade. No, not me.



Something my son did for me while I've been sick. When I was able to stay up and travel a short distance, he paid for me a pedicure and manicure - the works.


Pedicure. A good example of bliss.












Nothing like feeling girlie.

All is well.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Blogger Kate said...

pretty nailz on the feet and hands. I hope the big things are improving, not just the little.

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

thanks, girlfriend - you're always a sweetie, kate!

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Merry said...

Oh! Pretty girly pinkies and piggies!

I hope you're feeling better!

love ya!

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Beth said...

Hope all is well - including you.
And, yeah, life is full of small blessings - we just have to take the time to see (smell!) them.

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

Thank you, Merry & Beth. You know, I've been thinking...if men knew the benefits of a good footrub, there would be far fewer fights, divorces, and maybe even wars - lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks