Thursday, August 21, 2008

As Gilda Radner said, It's Always Somethin'

Dinner
A wonderful Chicken Bruschetta.









Perfect pasta. Fettuccini.









A marvelous tomato & basil salsa.







Alfredo sauce.

Marinara sauce.

Delicious--both of 'em.






And the shittiest mozzarella sticks imaginable. I couldn't fry 'em, I couldn't bake 'em, I couldn't...aaaaack.



Next time, must read recipes THOROUGHLY. That part where they need to be double-dipped in batter (thanks, Alex, for the tip)...that part where they need to be FROZEN before dumping them into the fryer?

* * *

That's what I get for rushing the small stuff. I was so pissed off at the cheese sticks that I didn't even bother with salad or veggies. And I forgot to make the iced tea.
* * *
I did get 3 pages written on that femme/femme book, though. Talked to Carol. Talked to Alex. Got an invitation to attend a MARA meeting from Gretchen. Did 5 loads of laundry and 2 loads of dishes. Even found the Benadryl for the dogs and their hot spots.
* * *
Tomorrow a nice salmon steak dinner, no mozzarella sticks involved.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger Phoenix said...

Your blog hates me. This is the first comment I've been able to post all week. So I luuurve the headlines you posted. OH MY GOSH, nearly wet myself.

:) Have a great weekend.

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

It hates me as well, so you're in good company - lol. Good to see you! (You should have snail mail from me by now, Kel.)

 
At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DAMMIT Bobbie will you e-mail me??? kathy from coweta class of 70 ring a freakin bell??? or else i might just show up on your doorstep dressed as chad or jeremy.
kitkat 12951@yahoo.com

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

of COURSE, I remember you!!!!!! - ROFLMAO - email comin' your way, kit kat. :)

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Kate said...

yummmmmmmm

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Denise Patrick said...

I need to come to your place for dinner. Although, now that the kids are gone, dh and I go out more.

 
At 9:00 AM, Anonymous Ogden Sandblasting said...

Good reading thiss post

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks