Thursday, July 03, 2008

This 'n That




It's all good.



TEB is sponsoring a contest. July 1st marks TEB’s first year in business, and they’d like to celebrate with you. Here’s a note from them:

Each day we will post a clue for you. Collect the clues each day and follow what it leads to. When you have the answer email us at competitions@total-e-bound.com with "blog contest" in the header. Winners will be picked on 31st July and posted up on the blog, and the TEB competitions page.

Prizes: THREE PEOPLE WILL WIN ALL 3 OF THE LUST BITES ANTHOLOGIES - 18 STORIES IN TOTAL!! (psst - Lex & I are in 2 of those anthologies!)

Here is the link to their blogspot…Total ebound Blogspot – take a peek and play – it’ll be fun!




Yes, the rumors are true – I’ll be out of pocket a few days. Nothing major, just some medical tests, etc. Until then, you may see Kate or Heather popping in to say hello. Depends upon whether or not they come OVER here to READ and see that their friend is GONE for a few days – lol. Things have moved so quickly that I haven’t had time to write or call either of them this week.

Heather sent me this little visual reminder last week – she knows what’s going on medically with me and has been a truly good friend in bolstering my spirits.



Oooh – speaking of Kate, though…she and I co-authored a series with Kris Starr, three novellas that are being combined into a print edition sometime this summer or fall, and the anthology is Shrink Wrap. I’ll tell you right now that their stories are probably better than mine, simply because they have over-sexed ghosts and invisible people in theirs, and all I have is a crystal with sexual persuasions, but the whole effort makes a pretty good read, so I hope you’ll pick it up and give us a chance.




I had so much fun writing with those two that Kate and I collaborated with yet another friend, Alexis Fleming, on an anthology called Who’s Your Daddy that is garnering quite a bit of interest. These are the “sperm donor” stories. To be honest, my MOTHER gave us the idea for them when she read a newspaper article about such a man. Nooo, she hasn’t read them – my mother doesn’t read erotic romance, but she has asked for a copy of this book, which is now in print. I don’t have my author copies yet, but…soon.




Okay, that's it for this post.

Have a great week while I’m away. BE NICE to one another – lol.

Hugs,
Sunny Lyn

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Blogger Jennifer Macaire said...

Get Well SOON!!!

Sam

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

thanks, sweetie - and you have a great week!!!

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Yeah, what she said.

I'd post at your blog but I'm not keeping up my own house. It's all funkadelic here. Nothing weird, just a lot of boy stuff.

 
At 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And then there's me who is also in a funkadelic state as well...and she forgot her password....*sighs*

I miss you and we have lots and lots to catch up on so hurry the hell up and get better already. I miss you!

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

aah - excuses, excuses - lol

You two don't get off that easily - I can always pick up the phone and call you. *grin*


All is still well - making the trek to the hospital later today. Should be home by weekend if all goes well, and I think it will.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks