Monday, August 11, 2008

Knights & White Satin By Cash Cole

I had a book debut while I was in San Francisco. Considering this blog is where I should tell you about it, here's the info. Before you get too excited, ask yourself if you read erotic male/male romance (emphasis on romance for this particular book). If the answer is yes, continue...if not, see you on the next blog post.

Torrid Tarot - Knights & White Satin By Cash Cole

Mike is a swinging bachelor with a big empty house and plenty of time and money to spend as he likes. But the second he sees Lee in the bar, he knows something's about to change. He brings Lee home for some hot-tub fun — and plunges headfirst into love. And Lee is right there with him.

But Lee isn't flying solo. Years ago, he married his best friend Cate so they could please her parents, share a household and have a baby together. Their relationship is strictly platonic, and Cate is thrilled that Lee has found someone. She doesn't want him to give up his love life to care for her, but she's living on borrowed time due to a terminal illness.

As Mike discovers passion the likes of which he never knew before Lee, he realizes he needs to step up and think of others for a change. And Lee — and his family — are about to learn what it's like to have a real-life knight in shining armor.

Knights & White Satin

An Excerpt From: KNIGHTS & WHITE SATIN.

ISBN #9781419916328

Buy the book here!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

11 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Blogger April said...

Good luck with the new release! Thanks for all the info from San Fran. I'm gobbling it up! :o)

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Phoenix said...

Howdy, sweet thang! It was so good to meet you last Saturday. I love your energy and frankness. :)

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Gretchen said...

Hey Girlfriend! Your cover is very nice. I think that fella will do! Glad to hear you got back in one piece. I had a ball visiting with you in SF and think after reading your very sharp analysis of the business side of publishing that I need to take you out to a really nice lunch and pick the hell out of your brain. Just as soon as I get my very disorganized stuff organized. I swear I've got business cards coming out of every orafice.

Take care and good luck with the book!

Gretchen

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

HELLO, you 3 - great to hear from you, and THANKS for the feedback.

Uh, Gretchen, I'm not that informed, really - just read a lot and know a lot of folks, and am always happy to share info with a friend. :) Can't wait to see you again! You just made my week in Sam Francisco.

Kelly, right back atcha - I so loved meeting you. (and loved your EC novella Beloved Brother)

April, glad you're getting something out of my musings. Do you even have TIME to write now? - lol - love your photos of the munchkin. Adorable baby.

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

(and I really DO know how to spell San Francisco - blame it on the fingernails - they're driving me nuts...still can't get used to 'em)

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Denise Patrick said...

Hey there! It was great seeing you for a few minutes in SF. I'm bummed we didn't get to see more of each other, but, there'll be other conferences.

Congrats on the new release. It sounds wonderful.

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

thanks, Denise! - yeah - I'd looked forward to more chat time with you. it was Monday...then it was Saturday, and all I could do was rub my aching feet and scratch my head.

wanted to talk with your sis, too!

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Tracy Sharp - Author of the Leah Ryan Series said...

You must be psychic, woman! I was here earlier today and wanted to post a comment so badly but I was at work, so at the last second I deleted it. Then you show up and comment on mine! WOW!

You're awesome. Look at all the stuff you write. What an inspiration you are.

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger R.G. ALEXANDER said...

Hey there! It was great meeting you in SF!
Congrats on your release-oh and I made you and the lovely Ms. Fleming part of my current blog contest :)

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

The new book sounds fab. Good luck with it.

As per RWA-SF people should watch their mouths.

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

aaw - THANKS, RG - and THANK YOU, Ashley! Great to see you both.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks