Monday, October 06, 2008

So what's going on?

With me...am teaching this month, 31 days of how to write erotic romance. I have some delightful students in this class, and our project for early this week is taking a recipe and eroticizing it. They're all going to hate me before it's over, I'm sure.


On the publishing front,
Knights & White Satin is doing WELL, so I wanted to thank everyone who purchased this one. I'm blown away - it's been a fun ride. My thanks to Teresa at Fallen Angel Reviews for her kind words: Ms. Cole has created an incredible story with characters who take on a life of their own, to the delight of the reader. You can read the full review here.


Ring of Seduction, the novella Alex and I did for Ellora's Cave is doing well, too. We're getting good reviews, anyway - haven't received the check for that one yet, so we shall see.



I'm not a huge joiner, but my friend Gretchen lured me to a meeting with
MARA, and I fell for them the first visit, so I'm now a member of their organization. They've made me feel extremely welcome, and they're a fun group. I even have my own page as one of their authors already. Talk about working quickly – I only joined a week ago! Jerri Corgiat was the featured speaker, and she’s awesome.

To my
Chad & Jeremy buddy, Kit Kat, I WROTE YOU AN EMAIL AGES AGO - lol. ANSWER YOUR MAIL!!!!!

Hugs, everybody. Have a great week. Looks like I'm in for some rain, alas, but it's needed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Blogger Gretchen said...

Hey, Sunny. Sound's like you're staying off the streets and out of the bars. gj

 
At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Generic Phentermine medication is used in combination with diet and exercise to help you lose weight. It works by decreasing your appetite.

Generic Acomplia Rimonabant Zimulti drug is the new weight loss medication breakthrough from Sanofi-Aventis , exceeding Phentermine in it’s ability to help you lose the weight! It is a CB1 cannabinoid receptor antagonist ,and Its main avenue of effect is reduction in appetite. Acomplia acts by obstructing the receptors, which control the food intake and energy expenditure - Thus resulting in reduced appetite. Brand Acomplia weight loss drug also has an added characteristic effect as a smoking cessation aid.

Brand Duromine Ionamin weight loss drug is a popular brand name timed-release resin version for the weight loss diet pill phentermine, and is used in combination with diet and exercise,to help you lose weight. It works by decreasing your appetite.

Generic Meridia/Reductil SIBUTRAMINE HCI drug is a prescription medication thats used to help people lose weight by acting on the appetite control centers in the brain. Studies have shown that using Meridia helps patients lose weight and maintain weight loss for up to 2 years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks