Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Helluva Series

Friend and fellow writer Carol Lynne has an amazing series, for those who like male/male romance and haven't read these. I've read all but one of the older books, and I really enjoyed them. Couldn't believe she made Lucifer a character and that it worked! But she does a great job. Lu leaps off of the page and is so sympathetic that you can't help but want a happily ever after for him.

A disbeliver? Read the 1st book and judge for yourself. The dialogue is snappy, the premise believable (okay, we are talking about an amiable devil here, but what the hell, right?)...





Start with Lucifer's story, Hell Hath No Fury. Then read Ice Water In Hell, Hell On Wheels, and finish with Storming Hell's Gates, which features Archangel Michael.

Here's the link for Hell Hath No Fury.


http://www.resplendencepublishing.com/m8_view_item.html?m8:item=176-201-107-438-6

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 Comments:

At 6:49 AM, Blogger Carol Lynne said...

Wow, Sunny, thanks for the plug! I'm glad you're enjoying them. Storming Hell's Gate won't be out until Sept. 8th though. However, if I know you, it'll take you that long to read Hell on Wheels. LOL

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

:P FUNNY

I do like this series a lot. Tell your group to come over and say something. I think sometimes people lurk here and don't know what to say because they don't read that genre or whatever. Maybe if they see that there ARE those of us who think the books are great, they'll pick up the 1st one and get hooked like I did on the series. :)

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Susilien said...

Still not so patiently waiting for Hell's Gate. That's okay; I will read other Carol Lynne Books.

Lu is one of my favorite characters of all time. I love The City series.

If I thought it were real, I might consider going there someday. All those beautiful men, all that fun. It's incredibly tempting when you throw in the love it's downright irresistible.

Hi Sunny, Hugs!

Susie

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Perpetua said...

Ohh I LOVE this series! I am in total agreement with Susie Lu is one of the best characters of all time! I can not wait for Storming Hell's gate! Am really liking the cover!

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Jambrea said...

This series SO rocks! I can't wait for Sept 8th!!!

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

Just got back from a weekend at the lake - am thrilled you are here supporting Carol. I LOVE this series. Think it may be my favorite of hers.

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger JP said...

I loved Hell Have No Fury - how much hotter can you get than hunky devils and angels all going at it?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks