Monday, June 20, 2011

I Confess...

Literally. We writers are such weird sorts anyway. I'd forgotten I'd submitted this, but I DID, a few months ago. While flitting back and forth from this male/male novel to that romantic suspense, a girl gets squirrely and has to write something "different". I not only made the sale, but my story is the lead one. Title in the upper left corner. July issue, on the stands now. *grin*

Have a good day, everyone. More later...

~ Sunny Bob

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Blogger Denise Patrick said...

Wow, Congratulations. Yeah, I know I'm months behind, but I'm still playing catch up after the month I lost after surgery.

Take care of yourself - and how is the quitting smoking going?

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

I'm such a slacker. THANK YOU for posting, Denise. The smoking - bleh - so-so. But I'm hanging in there.

Surgery?! I wasn't aware. I need to get off the blog and make this more personal, find out about you.

And to Janet, yes...I'm still alive. Just have had a bit going on. Will post again soon - promise.

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger -blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger -blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

Ha.
Literally.
If our blogOramma
doesnt make you
wiseabove, dunno
what will, girl.
God bless you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks