Monday, September 05, 2005

Lucky # 7

I was born on the 7th day of the month. When I gamble, I usually win when I play Lucky Sevens slot machines. The numbers in the year of my birth all add up to...you guessed it...a 7. So when I'm assigned a number in one of my publishers' games, why shouldn't it be a 7, right?

Actually it's not the publishers per se, it's the authors who banded together and decided to have a little scavenger hunt, and I had nothing to do with the assignment of pictures or numbers. Just the luck of the draw. But you are all welcome to follow whatever trail you pick up here and search for the prizes. See Message 33747 at the Loose Id Community Yahoo Group site once you join, or go there if you already belong. Each puzzle piece has a link to the next one somewhere by it.

Nymph # 7 Puzzle Piece
http://www.dariakarpova.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks