Wednesday, April 25, 2007

so much for being mean

** I haven't gotten a written report, but I did get some nice pictures from RT.

Seriously, how can I mean to the people who made me into the special guest? Look at me, I'm Elijah the invisible dinner companion at RT. I bet Lex and Sunny are getting some odd looks about it, but they get to split my dessert.


And we have a basket together too. I haven't even seen it. If you're at RT you should try to win that baby! It's got some good goodies in it.

_________________________
**Wonder why are they hiding up in a hotel room instead of mingling with the cover models?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Blogger Sam said...

Looking around. Yes, blog still standing. Kate hasn't set anything on fire and there are no empty bottles rolling about underfoot.

LOL

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

blog not totally trashed - yay - Sam and Merry still with us - not a bad start ??? to the week. *grin* start? Been here since Monday and don't know if I feel like I've been here a week already or just a few hours. Will try to post an actual blog post while I'm here. On Lex's laptop, and the manual mouse is batteried - out - and I'm not used to using the touch and you'll kill whatever you're doing mouse on laptop.


THANKS all who are reading and posting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks