Tuesday, April 17, 2007

photos of a full life with dogs, Playgirl, & books


Okay, so I'm a goober when it comes to my pets. My smaller dog (Pita) likes to roll in the grass, and spring here is just gorgeous. I caught her sniffing the grass and then rolling in it and thought I'd share.




















Playgirl magazine editor and I have kept in touch since the magazine featured Just Desserts in their January issue. She sent me some swag - lol. I'm having a drawing (while I'm gone next week), and the names will be chosen from the people who post to the blog while I'm away. Here's a look at the tee-shirt I'll send to the lucky winner.

I'll also give one or two away at the RT convention during the book signing.

Oh, and I'll post daily photos (sending to Heather Rae and Kate/Summer to post for me, that is) every day during the writers' conference.


PLUS...
More deliveries this morning - I received my author's copies of JUST DESSERTS and have been ooh-ing and ah-ing and fawning over them ever since. I'll be signing these plus copies of Leaving Mama (Samhain publication) at the Romantic Times convention in Houston next weekend (not this one but the following one). I feel like I imagine Pita to feel when she's rolling in clover.

I felt a good day comin' on yesterday, so daughter-in-law-2-be and I worked on her taxes and got them in the mail at the last minute then had Mexican food to celebrate - enchiladas and margaritas at the Salty Iguana.


Here's a shot of "Iggy" on the bar.
Have a great Tuesday, everybody.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Blogger Angela James said...

If you see me batting my eyes at you at RT in a more than friendly way, and plying you with drinks, it's because I want that T-shirt, lolol and my secret plan is to get you drunk then "help" you to your room and ransack it while you're passed out on the bed. You see how far my evil genius goes?

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Merry said...

Pita is adorable!

Cute shirt, great covers.

 
At 3:26 AM, Blogger Sam said...

I'd be a goober over Pita too - she looks like such a sweetie!!
I love Mexican food!!! Yum.
And very cool tee shirt!!

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

hehehehe, Angie - you and a half dozen others. I'd darned near kill to be able to wear one of those.

Merry and Sam, THANKS! I'm really a softie when it comes to my pets, although the two killed their first rabbit last evening before I could stop them. Rabbit hopped out, dogs pounced, and I don't know if rabbit died of heart attack or WHAT. Didn't appear to be torn up or anything, but it about broke my heart to see that rabbit's carcass this afternoon. Dogs kept going to that side of yard against the fence. Sure enough, when I dug beneath some leaves, there was Peter Cottontail.

*sigh*

Off to visit blogs now - my last chance before Houston.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks