Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Announcing CRYSTAL CLEAR PERSUASION

Shrink Wrap - Crystal Clear Persuasion
by Lyn Cash
ISBN #9781419910166
* * *
Book 3 in the Shrink Wrap series.

* * *

Some weekly agendas are more taxing than others, and Shyla Stewart's just about overbooked. Her boss is forcing her to go on some woo-woo New Age retreat. She's been given a "sex stone" that seems to have a mind of its own and complete control over her libido. Her therapist just gave her a vibrator, and some wiseass cab driver with an eerie sense of intuition tells her she needs to get laid. Add one hunky, lumberjack-type stranger who seems to want Shyla as badly as she does him, and it's anybody's guess what will happen next. How much change and sex and crazy magic can an introverted workaholic take before the wild woman within her breaks free?

* * *

Read an excerpt Sexual Content: Rated E-rotic Genre : Paranormal Book Length: Novella.
ISBN #9781419910166
* * *
* * *
THIS is part of the trilogy I wrote with Summer Devon and Kris Starr last year - and we had a blast! The cabbie has snagged the spotlight in some of the reviews, and I'm not sure which of us came up with him, but he's a recurring character in all three books.
* * *

This book stands alone, if you haven't read the other two books, but...BUT...you'd be missing a real treat if you didn't have all 3. Summer's book is hysterically funny - she set the bar for this group with Invisible Touch. Then Kris followed with Seeing Is Believing, and of course I wrap things up with Crystal Clear Persusasion. All 3 books deal with the paranormal in some fashion. Summer's character is cursed and turns invisible when aroused; Kris's hapless heroine has a constant companion...her grandmother's ghost (and granny is ALWAYS horny and choosing men for granddaughter); and my dazzling damsel in distress is sent on a mission to find herself using a sex stone as a guide. Sex stone? A fucking rock, as she calls it, but it has magical powers of persuasion.
* * *

THANK YOU, KATE for nudging me and reminding me that I had a book out!!!!!
* * *
I am sooooooo bad about not promoting my own books. I have no idea WHY - it's not that I don't like 'em, and it's not that I don't want to sell them. I just have a difficult time putting up a promo for myself. Is anyone ELSE like this?
* * *
I'd not written a sex-in-an-airplane scene until this book. Blame it on Ann Wesley Hardin, one of my first mentors when I started writing erotic fiction. Liked it so much that I wrote another airplane sex scene in a novella that is 'out there' looking for a home.
* * *
At any rate, thank you if you've read this far, thank you KATE for kicking my arse and telling me to announce that the story is now published, and thank you Ann for corrupting me. *ggg*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Blogger Ann said...

I freakin' LOVE this cover, Suns! It's one of the best I've ever seen.

*rubs hands*

Now I can read all three in one Belfry swoop *gg*

Congrats, hon.

 
At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the newest release, hon! I also LOVE the cover -- how great is that?!?

I'm so thrilled that we're all done and the trilogy is now out for everyone to read...! Whee! :)

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Merry said...

Great covers!

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger Kate said...

PHEW.
I swear I had to nag Lex to nag you. I mean honestly.

I love the cover too.

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

Thank you my friends!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks