Thursday, May 03, 2007

final goodbyes from Houston

Flying tends to spook me ANYWAY, so I'm thankful for the following people who saw me through some rough weather:


Stewardess Shelly w/American Airlines, Dallas to Kansas City - thanks for the new fruit punch recipe.





Ed & Austin w/Dallas Int'l Airport - Dallas/Ft Worth, THANK YOU for seeing to it that I made my flight.





Nurse who sat beside me Houston to Dallas, your toddler (Rebecca Olivia) was delightful and NOT a bother. Actually, I was charmed.





"Denzel", you stud, omg - thank you for helping with the overhead luggage and for giving me such a great pair of buns to look at for 500 miles. (I still think you're really Denzel Washington. Let me keep my illusions if not.)





Roger with Super Shuttle, you're gonna find yourself as hero of your own book some day. It was a pleasure getting stranded for half an hour with you.





Amy from PA, you've sparked at least half a dozen books - it was a real treat meeting you!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Comments:

At 4:54 AM, Blogger Sam said...

I think it was Denzel Washington - definitely, lol.
Sounds like you had a wonderful time!!! (amazing photo of the tornado! Cooool!)

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

What an amazing pict!

Lany of Melany Logen aka Mechele Armstrong

 
At 2:07 AM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

Sam, it was wonderful. So...send me the Jenn addy to milkbone undies so I can send you your tee shirt, woman.

Thanks, Mechele!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks