Monday, May 07, 2007

pics from Houston (RT 2007)


The photo sent to Playgirl Magazine. Editor Colleen Kane was kind enough to provide some swag for my book signing, and all she asked for in return was a photo or two. I need to ask Angie if the photo she took turned out okay.

Kensington editor Kate Duffy roomed next door to me and Lex, and we snagged her to take this photo. Poor woman looked shocked when I asked for a favor - I'm sure she was used to doing more than taking photos when that happened.



Think we kept her up a bit. Kate asked me the day after I'd arrived if I ever went to sleep. Ack!



Camera phone used here, so photo isn't supposed to be enlarged like this. Kathryn Falk has been engaged to publishing magnate Ken Rubin for several years - terrific guy. We should all have a Kenneth Rubin somewhere in the wings.














Kathryn herself with one of the cover models - I believe that this one is Rodney, crowned Mr. Romance at the 2006 pageant.

Photo too dark - my apologies - but had to present Amy, a reader from Pennsylvania. This was my 1st RT, and I'd never been to a conference where I got to meet READERS. She kept me in stitches, and I'm sure I got at least a half-dozen book ideas from her.







Yes, she's really that slender.










----------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Blogger Merry said...

Lex and Ann look great in their T-shirts!

Everyone else is a little blurred but hey, at least you got some pics of a cool event!

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Amie Stuart said...

I can't believe you were in Texas and I didn't get to see you =(

 
At 4:52 AM, Blogger Sam said...

You have been Tagged!!
Come and read the rules.
It's pretty painless, lol.
:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks