Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Ecataromance reviews Spies, Lies, & Duct Tape

They say this spy chick is a bad mother - SHUT YOUR MOUTH! - I'm talkin' 'bout Sam. THEN WE CAN DIG IT! And you certainly will once you read this book.


Spies, Lies & Duct Tape is an action-packed story filled with suspense, love and some major butt-kicking by our intrepid heroine. Merry/Sam is a vulnerable but sarcastic woman, unknowingly living in a lethal-weapon body. I admired Merry, never more than in the shower scene and I learned more of her past. She is equally matched by Caesar who loves Sam but is also attracted to the different qualities Merry exhibits. Whenever the two get together, it is explosive. If you liked the TV show, Alias, or the movie, The Long Kiss Goodnight (both of which I love) then you’ll appreciate Spies, Lies & Duct Tape. I just hope there is a sequel planned.
* * * * * * * * * *

The full review is here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Comments:

At 12:32 AM, Blogger Shesawriter said...

The duct tape has me intrigued. LOL

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

hehehe - well, if ya can't hook 'em, snag 'em any way you can, I say...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks