Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Bon Voyage and Welcome

No, I'm not going anywhere - at least nowhere fast - how's that? I just love the phrase. And...2007 was a good year, and I'd like to wish it well on whoever gets it next go 'round. So...there.





I have so much news that even *I* don't know where to begin. Let me start with THANK YOU to those who have stuck with me for another year or to those who just joined last year. We don't have many posters on this blog - just readers who lurk and leave their footprints. *grin*



Here's what's cooking thus far with the writing. I have two new books out this week. Just sold a couple more as well...more on those later.



First book out will be Who's Your Daddy - published by Total ebound Publishing, co-authored with Summer Devon and Alexis Fleming.


More Info: Read an Excerpt (actually, read 3 excerpts - in PDF)

Book Details


Erotic Rating: Total-e-burning
Genre: Contemporary
Book Length: Anthology
ISBN#: 978-1-906328-67-2



This book will be available soon...as in THIS WEEK!!!!!!





Second book (and this is the first time I've blogged the cover) will be Spies, Lies, & Duct Tape, published by Ellora's Cave. Killer cover, isn't it? - lol - Will and Syneca can take credit for that one - all I did was request and they delivered.




Publisher doesn't have a link for this one yet, damn it - and they don't have the cover up on their site, but...take my word for it - lol. IT'S COOL, and it's available next week!

On a personal note...

Today is my father's 79th birthday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY, POPPA (not that he'll read this, but ya never know - the old man may be a lot more hip than any of us give him credit).




New recipes over at Lyn's Licks & Laughs Recipes this week. Don't know that I'll get 'em up before YOU get there, but they will be there eventually. Gimme a break. I'm working on this blog first.


Hugs to all - have a marvelous week. I PROMISE that I'll be better about the blogging this year. I don't have a choice - lol. Here's my schedule so far...

HITTING THE HOT-SPOT BLOG SCHEDULE
Wednesday 2nd January - Ellen Ashe
Thursday 3rd January - KS Augustin
Friday 4th January - Iona Blair
Saturday 5th January - Ashley Ladd
Sunday 6th January - Samantha Winston
Monday 7th January - Lyn Cash
Tuesday 8th January - Carol Lynne

January 4th - Samhain: 9 AM Karen Erickson & 3 PM Sunny Cole

Now. Ask me if I remember how to get in there. No. But I'll be there somehow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger Merry said...

Wow. You better get busy.

I'm just sayin'.

 
At 12:59 AM, Blogger raine said...

Congratulations on all the stuff, Lyn! Wow, lol.
And have a great New Year. ;)

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Shesawriter said...

You're having a great year so far! Congrats!! Happy New Yearl :-)

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

THANK YOU, everybody. :) (and thanks for the kick in the pants, Merry - lol)

Appreciate friends. They're a solid foundation for a life well lived. And I do like living well better than not - lol. So...

mwaaah. Happy New Year right back.

 
At 1:38 AM, Blogger Denise Patrick said...

Wow, lots going on for you. Congratulations on the new releases!! Sounds like you're on the right track. I hope when I see you in San Francisco, there'll be a lot less of you (and a lot less of me)!! And, no smoking (it gives me migraines!).

thanks for dropping in on my blog - no one comments there, either, but I know people drop by.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks