Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter



from Janet...I thought this was cute!

(the other side of the flashing sign that isn't flashing - lol - reads JELLY BEANS - as in Do I Smell Jelly Beans?










All I need to know
I learned from the Easter Bunny!

Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
Everyone needs a friend who is all ears.
There's no such thing as too much candy.
All work and no play can make you a basket case.
A cute tail attracts a lot of attention.
Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day.
Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.
Some body parts should be floppy.
Keep your paws off of other people's jelly beans.
Good things come in small, sugar coated packages.
The grass is always greener in someone else's basket.
To show your true colors, you have to come out of the shell.
The best things in life are still sweet and gooey.
* * *

Happy Easter!

---and from Sarah...




----------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Blogger Denise Patrick said...

I LOVE the babies. Someone must have done it while they were asleep - either that or it's a great Photoshop job. Either way it's cute.

So, how's the Wii working out? I have Wii Fit, but my son has the only Wii in the house and it's at his dorm, so I only get to play on it about once a month - until he comes home in May, then I'll be able to play on it daily. My favorites are the Balance and Aerobic games. I haven't tried anything else yet.

Have a great time at RT. And have a margarita or two for me! I prefer strawberry ones. *ggg*

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

hey, Denise! - Wii is great - quite the burn. - glad you like the babies :)

girlfriend, you and I are gonna have to do better than meeting every 3 years and THEN not spending more than a hello to catch up. :(

love strawberry margaritas, and there will be one there with your name and mine on it in Orlando.

major hugs, woman.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks