Friday, March 20, 2009

new print book & other stuff

What a weird week. Sad - I truly admired Natasha Richardson.


Got home from Las Vegas, almost immediately went with daughter-in-law to a funeral in Oklahoma. The Kids and I are all recovering from the cold from hell. Spring is here, but winter is hanging on with a fierce grip.

Tomorrow is "big trash day" - every couple of years the city sends around trucks to pick up everything from old appliances to broken furniture, whatever is "big" and can't go into the regular pick-up days' schedules. And it's bizarre, at least to me, how many new trucks have buzzed by, stopping to go through what bits I've placed at the curb. It's just strange, almost like they're looking up my skirt or down my shirt or something. Guess it's "big business" to some folks to collect old computer monitors and outdated furniture.


All of that said, PASSIONATE PERIDOT should be in print any day now (Ellora's Cave) - yaaaaay. I can't blog anything until it's up on their website, though. Want to - it has a killer cover, ya'll.


And I'll end with a photo of 'things to come' at the Romantic Times convention...part of one of my costumes - lol. (Blame Lex - I do - she's really big on the parties.)
Till next time...
Sunny Lyn





----------------------------------------------------------------------------

9 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger Gretchen said...

I can't wait to see the photos from RT on the rest of that outfit...

Don't tell me...Xena?

Hope you're over the cold. I'm still fighting mine. Steve brought one home from work again. sigh...

Next weekend MARA I think...See you then.

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

Not Xena - RIFF RAFF from The Rocky Horror Picture Show - lol.

Getting over the cold. This one's hanging on, for whatever reason. Probably doesn't help that everyone quit smoking (again) and that all that crap in the lungs is screaming for release.

This is the longest I've gone without a cigarette since 1995. *thud* And, yes, it's been over 24 hours.

Hope you get over YOUR cold and soon.

See ya Saturday. I'll be the one with all the little goodies for the upcoming retreat.

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Gretchen said...

Wheeeeeee!

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Gretchen said...

You know, you'd make a hell of a Xena though...

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

aww - thanks - you're just saying that so I'll let you wear my leather bustierre and spiked gloves. *grin*

gotta tell you, however, that the Riff Raff wig does absolutely nothing for me.

 
At 3:36 AM, Blogger Sam said...

Now I'm imagining you as Xena, lol! I hope you have a GREAT time at RT!!
I'm still recovering from the mono virus I caught this winter - I totally zapped Dec and Jan - feel like I was hibernating or something, lol. And Courage, as the French say, to knock that wmoking habit. My MIL stopped the second she found out how much she'd spent on the damn things sinse she's started smoking.
:-D 'Holy Cow!' she exclaimed. 'I could have bought a freakin' house'! (well, a nice trailor at least, lol)
Oh and thank you for your sweet words over at my blog! I'm still all blushing!!

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger Kate said...

Riff Raff. Oh, that is perfect.

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

*waves to Sam and Kate*

Meant it, Sam - you're awesome! (And cracking up over your MIL's comment about buying a house. It's TRUE.)

Kate, I know what you mean. I'm the same way - time just gets away from us. Great to see you!

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

and Sam - had mono ONCE - and that's all it takes

:(

GET WELL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks