Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Passionate Peridot *now in print*


Line: Anthology,Twilight
Series: None
Book Length: 344 pages
Book Type: Trade Paperback

Publisher: Ellora's Cave Publishing

ISBN: 9781419958687
In Stock: YES
Price: $16.99

Ring of Seduction by Lyn Cash & Alexis Fleming
(Told ya it was a fun cover! *SMILE*)

Mellika’s lusted after Zeb for some time now, mostly because of his exotic good looks. So when he pauses to admire her peridot ring at an Arabian Nights-themed party, she can’t wait to find out what’s under his genie costume. She’s about to get more than she bargained for, though—Zeb is an actual djinni. As in the magic-making kind.

Luckily for Mellika, her ring isn’t the only thing holding Zeb’s interest. The peridot may give them a special connection, but true passion can’t be conjured by magic. Zeb is about to make all her wishes come true, and then she’ll be a believer for good.


Lex is the fantasy writer of the two of us, and when she'd brought this one up, I was like 'oh, I dunno - I read it, but I'm not sure I can write fantasy' - and now, of course, it's all I've been actively working on. (Have a Native American shape-shifter series I'm on right now.)


Lex is an absolute HOOT to write with - we get so carried away that our neighbors at conferences periodically drop by to see if we've gone to bed yet (Kate Duffy = a case in point, at the Houston RT, 2007..."Don't you two EVER go to sleep?")


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Other covers I may have neglected to post - sheesh.


This one is now kinda old, but I had a blast writing it with Summer and Kris. And the next one is even older, but...I'll be signing all three books at the RT conference in Orlando in about a month.

I'm "Cash Cole" in Wicked Winter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Comments:

At 7:21 AM, Blogger Sam said...

OMG - What a Terrific Cover!!!
(*whines - I want it!*) LOL

Soooo much nicer than poser art -
When I look at these covers I think 'You've come a long way, baby'!
ROTFL

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

Isn't that fun? - lol

I agree. I'm not a fan of poser art, phallic symbols, pointy-headed people, or weird crap on covers. I'd much rather imagine some guy like that ripping my undies off with his teeth.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks