Sunday, July 19, 2009

Brynn Paulin's New Book

So I did some catch up blogging and found that this book just came out - Brynn's a terrific writer, and menage *sigh* is one of her strong suits. Best of luck with this one, Brynn!
I *think* I'll be seeing her again within a few days at Carol Lynne's m/m reader retreat (well, that's my term for it - not sure how the rest of them are referring to their weekend getaway that's coming up).
I should be writing, but I have mountains of laundry staring at me, not to mention two hungry dogs, some shirts that need ironing, and a load of dishes to do. The four WIPs will just have to wait until after the banana bread bakes and those clothes are hanging up.
Have a great Sunday, everyone.
~ Sunny Lyn

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Blogger Brynn Paulin said...

Thanks Sunny!!! You'll be seeing me. I'm getting there bright and early on Friday :-)

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Denise Patrick said...

Did you save me some banana bread? Have a great time on your weekend. I need one of those!

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

*waves to Brynn & Denise*

I love banana bread, Denise.

And Brynn, have a hug ready for you as soon as I see you, so be prepared. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks