Friday, July 03, 2009

Happy 4th of July & Happy Birthday(s)

A FEW SHOUT OUTS


Happy Birthday next week to Liz Wolfe and Heather Rae Scott (who I believe share the same birth date). ***
pic snagged (looked like free to me - hey, I'm cheap but not totally insensitive, gotta have a greeting) from:
***
www.illpic.com/Birthday.html
***
Hope both of you have a marvelous day. I'm chiming in early because I know I'll most likely forget to blog about it on the 10th - lol. Forget the two of you? Never. Forget to blog...uh, yeah.
***
I'm spending the weekend with writer friend Carol Lynne. Our kids have plans elsewhere, so the two of us, like the diligent writers we are, plan on working to justify our expenditures next year - lol.
***
Hugs to Alexis who is house-sitting and providing nursing care to family members having surgery.
***
MAJOR HUGS to Kelly Ethan, who is having the damned surgery.
***
Happy 4th of July/Independence Day to all the North Americans.

Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Blogger Gretchen said...

Hope you're having a good one. I'm getting ready to hit the road for a whirlwind tour of Kansas and three parties. Hope you, Carole and the femme pooch have a good weekend!

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

aaw - thanks - hope you have a marvelous holiday!

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger Liz Wolfe said...

Thanks for not actually mentioning my age. Yikes! How did I get this OLD?
Didn't know that Rae and I shared a birthday. Happy Birthday, Rae!

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

think you both share that date, Liz, and you are quite welcome - hope the day is fantastic for both of you.

 
At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Heather Rae Scott said...

Thank you, my friend!

Happy Birthday, Liz!

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

you're quite welcome, kid - happy 19th, is it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks