Thursday, June 11, 2009

An Officer And A Millionaire

It's been a LONG time (if ever) since I've blogged about one topic, much less one author, one book, but...blame Heather Rae. She's the one who turned me on to this particular book. OH MY GOD - if you haven't read it, go buy it. NOW. You can thank me later. It's one of the best romances, best Desires, best BOOKS that I have read in ages. Wonderful characters, perfect plotline, terrific writing. Maureen Child (and no, she isn't paying me to hawk this book - she doesn't even know I'm talking about her) has done a fantastic job here. It's funny as hell, romantic, absolutely a joy to read.
-----------------------------------
Blogger isn't letting me copy and paste, much less do links, so I'll try to get this all in here. Just had to share this book (this author, if you haven't read her) with you.
Go to eharlequin's website (link below) and check it out.
-----------------------------------
http://www.eharlequin.com/storeitem.html?iid=18339
Have a great day everybody.
~ Sunny Lyn

Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Comments:

At 4:27 AM, Blogger Sam said...

Looks like fun - too bad it isn't an e-book - I like to see, download, and read, lol.
But it definitely looks like a good book - thanks for the head's up!!

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Sam said...

OK - is IS an e-book - trotting off to set up and account and see if I can download it!

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

:) hehehe

I loved this book. Thought she did a terrific job on it. And, too, I've met Maureen - she's very approachable, loves to talk shop, and she offers good advice. The kind of woman we all need in our lives...a great conversationalist, honest, forthright (God, I miss those people when they're not around), and just full of fun and business savvy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks