Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Catching Up Since RT Orlando

I'm still a bit groggy. Old ladies shouldn't go to bed at 3 am 7 out of 9 nights, but it was fun being bad. All I'm gonna do for a day or so is post photos and snippets of what went on.

I probably took as many photos of palm trees and lizards as I did people, but I'll restrain myself from posting so much of those.


First, after a night's rest and some shopping, Alex and I mingled with other authors at the Gatorville Bar & Restaurant. The first photo is of the incomparable Sasha White giving Alexis Fleming a hello kiss.

RT had many, many volunteers, and Julie was one of our favorites. Have you ever seen such a gorgeous smile? She was so much fun. We wanted to just follow her around with a tape recorder, waiting for her to say something. Funny, funny lady.







Tuesday night last week was the Ellora's Cave author party, and EC, as always, does right by us. Lots of hunky men, good food, atmosphere, editors and publisher to speak with, great photo opportunities. Got to meet my cover artists, Seneca and Will, mingle with Jeania and Valerie from the office, and talk to old and new friends.


<~~ Ellora's Cave publisher, Raelene, with author Lyn Cash aka Cash Cole.


The cover models were such gentlemen and spent hours taking photos with everybody. I think some of my favorite shots of them were just of them clowning with one another, so I'll share some of those.

Here ya go. Back in a bit with more. ~ Sunny Lyn





















----------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Blogger Liz Wolfe said...

lad to see you had a good time. Let's talk soon!

 
At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Heather Rae Scott said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures. Love the one of you and Raelynne and the one of Lex with the lipstick on her cheek. I miss you guys so much!

Get some rest, you deserve it.

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

had a ball - thanks, you two, for stopping by...and thanks for the compiment, heather. :)

must talk, liz. were your ears burning? - lol - everyone who saw you in houston said SAY HELLO TO LIZ FOR ME.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks