Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Countdown to MARA & Romantic Times Convention

MARA is having their annual retreat in a couple of days. Think of me when you hear rain, because looks like Gretchen Jones and I will be spending nights in a pop-up camper while the others stay in the lodge. Actually, I’m rather looking forward to it – lol. My usual idea of roughing it means two people to one bathroom, but now and then Princess Sunny likes her outdoors activities and snuggling with a cozy blanket and a good cup of coffee.

Speaking of coffees, purchased the coffee and creamer yesterday to take to RT. Alexis Fleming and I are major coffee drinkers who generally stay up way too late and need caffeine first thing of a morning. Kelly won’t be joining us this year – bummer – but her mum and I intend to party hearty and have a drink or two for her…and Denise Patrick. MMMMWAAAH - love you, ladies. Will miss seeing you at this one.

The Wii and I have become friends, for those of you who figured I’d cave in after one or two work-outs. I’m having FUN with it. Who’d-a-thunk that a virtual trainer named Maya would kick my arse into shape? But working with the Wii has given me energy to do other things…like walk, which I haven’t done much of during the cold months.

Next week I’ll be extremely grateful I’ve been walking and working out.

Ya’ll have a good rest of the week.

Hugs,
Sunny Lyn (who just found out she has yet another book coming out in print soon – whoo hoo!!!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger Gretchen said...

New print book? Go Sunny...See you tomorrow...gj

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Denise Patrick said...

Woo-hoo! A new book. Nothing better than that "new book" smell and see those sales mount.

Glad you're enjoying the Wii. You named your personal trainer? Who knew? I didn't know you could do that! Dunno what I'll name mine now that I know you can do that.

Have fun at RT! And, you're right, we have to get together more often than every three years. I still haven't decided whether I'm going to Nashville or not - but I'm not going to D.C. this year, so I'll miss you.

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Gretchen said...

Sunny left the creamer and the coffee in my trailer so they should know (If they bother to check the comments while at RT - not likely) that I am sitting happily in my living room drinking their coffee and enjoying their creamer...sorry girls...


Gretchen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks