Thursday, April 23, 2009

here are your pictures.

I don't know why the one of the cover models is so blurry. Maybe Sunny Lyn's hands were trembling with lust? Maybe someone was trying to push her out of the way to get a better view?

So we have 3 Romantic Times conference pix from Sunny Lyn and Lex:

the models surrounding some female
an exotic palm tree and
Alexis (on the left) with someone who will be identified later.

And after about ten minutes of clicking and cursing I figure out that of course I can't just copy and load them. Bugger it. I hope this link works.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

hey = link works. :)

first is photo of ellora's cave cover models (3 I believe have been on my books.

second shot is of alexis fleming and sasha white.

third is a view of the storm we had on monday - I just thought it kewl, a storm with a palm tree.

more a-comin'

thanks, kate. mwwah.

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Denise Patrick said...

Shaking hands? Sunny Lyn? You must be joking!! So, who really took that blurry pic - which did NOT in any way, shape, or form disguise the hunks you were aiming at?

Sunny, have you had my daquiri yet?

 
At 11:27 PM, Anonymous Heather Rae Scott said...

I want to see a picture of the wings getting caught! Seriously, Sunny, were you drinking RED BULL? It too will give you wings and maybe not ones that get caught in the Men's Restroom door!

*runs and hides*

 
At 7:24 AM, Anonymous Heather Rae Scott said...

Nope. You're not a dumbass. Something hysterical like this was bound to happen. I just wish I could've been there. You can still retell your story. Srsly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks