Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Dear Lyn and Lex


Hi you two.


Thanks for calling even if I couldn't understand much of what you laughing hyenas were on about. I did catch the words ya heifer.

Lyn, you asked me to post photos here on your blog. I can, because a while back you gave me blog access, but I can't post any pix from Romantic Times conference where you all are romping and dancing on tables and partying and generally enjoying yourselves. Without me.

No really, I want to post your pix, but I don't see them. I don't know what email address you have for me, but it might not be the right one. Your photos aren't coming through.

Also? Since my computer had a meltdown, I don't have your email addresses to tell you about the problem. What a shame blessing I have access to your blog though, eh?



Jealous? Moi?

xxoo,
Kate


bovine images borrowed from barfblog

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Comments:

At 12:08 AM, Blogger Alexis Fleming said...

Hey, heifer,

Lyn and I cracked up over the cows. I particularly like the painted lips and bovine grin on the top photo. lol
Lyn said check your comcast and mojo accounts. And hey, confession is good for the soul, particularly when you know confessionpays.

And you want to feel green? Wait until you see the photo of the two of us surrounded by hunky EC male models who loved to go about half undressed. Photos following soon. ROFL

Alexis

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger Alexis Fleming said...

mooovin on up...(channeling Weezie)

I
am
speechless.

Almost.

Can't quit laughing long enough to think of a smart ass answer.

Thanks for thinking of us and making our entire day. More photos and phone calls comin' your way. If for no other reason than to hear you laugh and read your sarcastic invective.

TRULY WISH YOU WERE HERE!!!!!

~Sunny LYN
signing in under Lex's name

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Kate said...

gmail, dudes. That's what works for me. My computer (and my email and particular) is hating me.
katerothwell at gmail.

mojo accounts? we can have mojo?

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger Denise Patrick said...

ROFL!! I love it. Even though I knew Sunny was at RT, thought I'd check and see if she was posting anything interesting. Can't wait for those pictures - otherwise I'll just have to be entertained by MisKate's instead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks