Thursday, June 04, 2009

a lesson in male dominance

I’m pet-sitting for a friend while she and her family are in Chicago. (The pic is of an add she's in that Total E-Bound Books ran recently.) Anyway. I love her pet. The little dog has a menagerie of stuffed animals he plays with, and I video taped a few seconds of him tossing one of them into the air and chasing after it.

After I sent a video of Studley playing with Green Turtle, I started watching something on television, not realizing that Green was merely foreplay. Got a lesson in male dominance. I have no idea when the sex actually started, because both participants were so quiet. But I looked down and instantly felt like a voyeur. Studley had Red Bear on all fours, face into the carpet, and was screwing Red, doggy style, of course. Perfect alignment – right up the hoo-haa.

So focused was the little man’s desire and determination, I didn’t have the heart to stop him. He was masterful—completely dominated that bear. Studley humped and pumped, grunted and nipped Bear on the backside. I could well imagine Studley growling, fueling both their passions. You’re mine. Who’s your Doggy Daddy? C’mon, say my name. Say it!

When it was over, Studley collapsed against his love, snuggled into Bear’s side, kissing him. Then, a true gentleman, Studley took care of Bear’s hygienic needs before ministering to his own.

It was all so intense, I cheated—I had to have a cigarette afterwards. Studley followed me and sat on the porch, surveying his domain like a Malta-Poo of the Serengeti. A rabbit hopped by, and I was sure Studley sent a whispered message. “You’re next.”

We passed by Studley’s harem of sex objects as we trod down the hall to bed, and I know in my heart that Studley strutted, as if to reinforce in their minds, Yeah, I’m the man.

Then like a true male, he fell asleep. For hours. Completely sated and probably dreaming of catching that bunny…then a bird…and leaving nothing but fur and feathers in the aftermath.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

8 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Blogger Alexis Fleming said...

Mwhahahahaha Cracking up here and that is not good for someone who has just had stomach surgery.

And Kelly said Biscuit the dog uses a stuffed cat, not a bear. Now that is just plain sick. lol

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

a cat? that IS sick - lol. but vewwy funny.

 
At 6:32 AM, Blogger Sam said...

Toooooo funny!!!
And I just snorted coffee out my nose because of Alexis's comment.
Whew!

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Gretchen said...

Sheesh, My old cat had coughed up furballs bigger than that dog. It's always the little guys who think de da man.

Sounds like you're having fun...

 
At 2:15 AM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

lol - yes, Studley is something special. agree on the furballs, gretchen.

alas, my time with him is almost over. his mama will be home saturday afternoon. bet he'll be glad to see her.

 
At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, um... I feel like a voyeur now. ;)

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

TMI for you, Rinda? - lol

He started that stuff the 2nd night in a row, and I made him go outside. I was like nooo, buddy. Already watched the show without popcorn, don't need a repeat.

 
At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my I laughed so hard! When I was staying with that same friend he did the same thing. Miss you sweetie and can't wait to see you in July.

Theresa (Michigan)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks