Saturday, May 09, 2009

Kismet Kibbles & Kudos

KUDOS

1st KUDO = for fellow friend & author Gerrie Shepard, who wrote the cover story for New Love Stories' premier issue: The Admirer's Secret


2nd KUDO = for Gretchen, who is on chapter 8 (or who knows by now) of her new, intriguing novel that doesn't star Maxine


3rd KUDO= for Heather, who knows why - no, I won't give it away, but let's see how often every friend named Heather that I have will get bugged for the plug *ggg*


4th KUDO = for Jamie, who by all accounts is goin' great guns as an editor


5th KUDO = for moi, for getting 10 good pages done while The Kids are in Oklahoma for another funeral - it's like the 5th one within a few months
* * *
addendum: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, whether you are one, have one, or just have a special woman or two in your life...celebrate.


KISMET


Shout out to Charles, who outted himself. I like summer, too. And half-naked men pushing lawnmowers - lol. It was nice meeting you.


KIBBLES



----------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Heather Rae Scott said...

LOVE the Pooh Picture. After a long day with relatives who drive me bonkers, I so needed that.

YOU should be the first kudos. Those ten pages were ROCKIN'.

Happy Mother's Day!

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

aaw - thanks - and a very HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to you, my friend. love you.

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Gretchen said...

A big kudos to you for everything you do for everyone. You make us all happy! Happy mothers day.

BTW - I'm not up to Ch8 yet but I got seven pages done in the last two days. Hit P. 75 last night before I went to bed. AND I blogged.

That Pooh he's got an attitude don't he.

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

Gretchen, many thanks. congrats on the pages. and yeah - ROFL - gotta love Poo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks