Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Pics From National RWA Conference

Nooo, I didn't go - I was LEFT BEHIND, remember? But I have friends who went and sent photos. Some of them just didn't make it to me until after those friends were home.



The first one is of MARA President and Harlequin/Silhouette author Carla Cassidy signing books in DC. Looks like Last Gasp is the one up for grabs here. (Carla writes really terrific romantic suspense, by the way. You should try this one.)



The next photo is of four really sweet friends and fellow authors. From left to right, there are Gretchen, Aimie, Erin, and Heather. Aren't they gorgeous?!
* * *

Thanks, Jackie Bannon for the pics.

Jackie's new website is listed on my blog roll (alphabetical order). Pop on over and say hello. She's a riot.
* * *

To the rest of you left behinds, maybe we'll see one another at the next conference. In the meantime, I'm not above living vicariously off of my friends and hawking the photos they took. *grin*
* * *

~ Sunny Lyn, the optimist, who thinks she'll be at RWA next year...and if not RWA, then surely at RT. (Wouldn't it be great to be at both?!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Blogger Jackie Bannon said...

You can live through us...for a while. But there will come a point in time when you'll have to come with us.

 
At 4:09 AM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

:) oh, I plan on being there next year. Can only afford one per year, but next year it's RWA, I hope. ENJOYED the others this year, don't get me wrong.

*sigh* I just gotta get back to RWA.

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE PICS, JACKIE!

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Denise Patrick said...

I know what you mean, Lyn. I really wanted to go this year, but couldn't because DH wanted to go to Germany instead. Now, I LOVE Germany and would pick it over DC any day, but I love RWA conferences. Maybe next year in Nashville. The Gaylord is a great conference hotel.

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Y'know you can go out and make your own slideshow - I love playing around with all the special effects. Try it, then send me a link so I can see it. (yes, I'm being pushy)

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

I'm sure I'll be hollering at you for help after I try it - lol. Thanks, Denise.

:)

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Kate said...

I went and didn't take a single picture and didn't come home with anything useful . . . But I'm still glad I went.

Wish you'd been there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks