Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Just Desserts debuts next week!

First, thanks to all of you who responded on the blog or in private email your condolencences regarding my friend Kat who passed away last week. I'm doing well - dealing/coping...and I treasure the times we had together and bless her for touching my life.

The next book I have coming out is set where Kat and I used to go camping and canoeing - a marvelous retreat in northeastern Oklahoma. Of course, my place is fictional, but the ambiance is definitely 'our place'. Just Desserts debuts middle of next week with Ellora's Cave, and I got the cover today. I'll give you a run-down on it in a few days to whet your appetites. Until then, here's the cover art.


I'm in the middle of a move, so I don't have any writing tidbits or other news for you other than that my Egyptian time travel with Loose Id has been moved to late spring/early summer. Thought it would be out at least a couple of months earlier, since I've had the cover art since Jan 4th, but...alas. These things happen.

Hope all of you have a terrific day and a great weekend coming up. Thanks for dropping by.

And while I'm at it, I'm gonna send my St. Patrick's Day wishes early...

May there always be work for your hands to do;
May your purse always hold a coin or two; May the sun always shine on your windowpane; May a rainbow be certain to follow each rain; May the hand of a friend always be near you; May God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, Blogger Melany said...

Oh...I love the cover as well as the title!

Congrats!

Mel

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Shesawriter said...

Lyn,

That guy on the cover is YUMMY!

Tanya

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Amie Stuart said...

Oooooooooooo I love your cover hon!!!!!

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Melany said...

Love the cover!

And looking forward to your next Loose Id release.

Lany (aka Mechele Armstrong)

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Sam said...

Congrats on the new book - the cover is gorgeous!
And my deepset sympathy for Kat - she sounds like a wonderful person in your testamony.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks