Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Tuesday Chuckles

Have some fun stuff for you today (at least they tickled me):

Evolution of Dance was sent to me by Heather Rae – you gotta watch this.

Doug at Balls & Walnuts had a nice little blog post about Meat Loaf (the title will surprise you – it’s not about the dish, although one of his posters leaves a tasty-looking recipe). Anyway, the short story is here and the meaty video based on the short story Doug mentions.

I’ve joined the Ellora’s Cave web ring (posted at the bottom of this page) if you’d care to visit other EC authors and see their sites. The Kid is working on a new website for me, and hopefully I’ll get it up and running within the next couple of weeks and be able to list the web ring on that site as well as my blog.

Janet sent me another funny-of-the-day. I know poor Broke Back has had its share of jokes and videos, but here’s another short funny:

Some retired Louisiana deputy sheriffs went to a retreat in the mountains. To save money, they decided to sleep two to a room.

No one wanted to room with Daryl because he snored so badly. They decided it wasn't fair to make one of them stay with him the whole time, so they voted to take turns.

The first deputy slept with Daryl and comes to breakfast the next morning with his hair a mess and his eyes all bloodshot. They said, "Man, what happened to you?" He said, "Daryl snored so loudly, I just sat up and watched him all night."

The next night it was a different deputy's turn. In the morning, same thing--hair all standing up, eyes all blood-shot. They said, "Man, what happened to you? You look awful!" He said, "Man, that Daryl shakes the roof. I watched him all night."

The third night was Frank's turn. Frank was a big burly ex-football player; a man's man. The next morning he came to breakfast bright eyed and bushy tailed. "Good morning," he said. They couldn't believe it! They said, "Man, what happened?" He said, "Well, we got ready for bed. I went and tucked Daryl into bed and kissed him goodnight. He sat up and watched me all night long."

I’ll end with an optical illusion for the ladies – if you stare long and hard enough, you’ll eventually see the ocean…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Blogger Madeline Hill said...

WHAT OCEAN????

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Sam said...

LOLOL!!!!

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Amie Stuart said...

Nice, er, waves =)

 
At 12:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course I would scroll down just as my son walks by. "What the hell is that??"

"A nude man's ass, what does it look like?"

"WHY are you looking at that?"

Um . . . great straight line.

I just posted a bunch more vids for ya.

 
At 7:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that particular shade of blue. Cerulean, I think, and the whitecaps set it off so nicely. I wonder, though, is the tide coming in or going out...?

*deep breath*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No, I couldn't do it. I tried, though. I think I should get a prize just for that... ;)

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger Merry said...

Even at the beach, men don't pick up their clothes after themselves...sigh. And as usual, he's forgiven.

LOL

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

ROFLMAOOOOOOO at all of you!!!

mental note to self: keep a nude man's backside in the works now and then...just to see if they're paying attention...

Dee has just shown me how to post my book covers, so...unless I totally blow it, that's my next blog project. I sooo suck at the techno end of things.

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Melany said...

LOL great joke and pict. Hmmm an ocean huh?

And we just applied to the webring. Somehow I'm way too happy about that.

Lany

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

Hi, Lany! I haven't belonged to the web ring long, but it's lookin' interesting to me. Welcome aboard.

I just turned in a partial for EC's Torrid Tarot - card already reserved. You two gonna do that series? I have had such fun with this project!

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Daisy Dexter Dobbs said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks