Sunday, November 19, 2006

A week in the life…

The Bat Dame herself is flying to the Midwest to visit relatives (The FAB DAME!), and they’re dropping by for a visit. We’re doing lunch, probably shopping, and chatting about sewing & writing. This will happen either Monday or Tuesday this week for a few hours.

Tuesday, I’m the guest blogger for
The Writing Playground (and if you’ve not visited these ladies, you’re missing a treat – they’re a ‘hoot’ as we say here). Topic is more or less about Too Much Information – when and where do you as a writer draw the line? (Blame Carla The Great Publicist for hooking me up with this randy writers’ group.)

SHOUT OUTS

To Amelia and Jo with Joyfully Reviewed for their kind reviews on
Star Struck and The Promise: Stream of Time.

To Christy Wheeland of the Coweta American for her terrific write up on
Leaving Mama and moi. The issue isn’t online yet but should be in another week.

To Mary Ellen for updated news on her grandson,
Cowboy Kenny Bartram (I love keeping up with this kid).

To Raelene Gorlinsky & Nick Conrad for getting my 1st m/m romance under way.
Cash Cole now has a bio up at Ellora’s Cave – lol. The 1st book is scheduled to debut on December 27, 2006 and is a ‘Quickie’ called Smooth Ride.

Another shout out to Nick – and to those who helped come up with a title for the spy novella that just sold to EC. The title is now officially SPIES, LIES, & DUCT TAPE.

Bobbie Cole’s 2nd mainstream novel,
La Bella Luna is out in January – whoo hoo – and since my book signing was postponed until after the holidays, this will coincide with that, sometime in mid-January.

"I am too blessed to be stressed and too anointed to be disappointed!"

Remember not to
drink & dance this holiday. See you next week!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 Comments:

At 1:16 AM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

okay - so The Dame DROVE, not flew, and the last link doesn't work, and it's too late for me to go back and fix it tonight. Maybe I'll remember tomorrow. *g*

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Michele said...

LOL.
As for drinking and dancing..I am assuming that's the link?
That is a hysterical combo. Did you see the picture of the guy at the wedding doing a fancy dance maneuver with a lady and he's sporting a rather impressive woody?

I Laughed so hard at that. Or the Christmas photo with the lady who didn't check her "frontage" and it was peeking out for all to see? Teehee, I love those emails. I hope someone sends it to you. Bet you laugh too!

Have an awesome Thanksgiving, Lyn!!!!

 
At 4:06 AM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

omg-omg-omg - can't breathe for laughing! YES - that was the link, and the guy with the woody and lady letting it all hang out just killed me! I wish that link would have posted - it's a scream.

Your titles were cute! HA! Sex, Lays, & Duct Tape was my favorite.

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well, sweetie. Thanks for stopping by.

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

LOL Too funny.

And congrats on all the great reviews.

 
At 6:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, shucks, Lynn, m'friend. You're always so good to me! ::smooches!:: And RED HOT LOVER looks fab! I read the excerpt and it nearly made me weepy, you little dickens.

I couldn't go to the link about drinking and dancing, either. FIX IT! *eg*

Hugs and stuff,
Carla : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks