Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The Smut Shuffle

Okay, so this is a writer’s blog, so here’s the latest scoop on what the writer is doing.

December shall be spent doing edits. Hopefully, I’ll also get to pen a few new words. January seems to be when my rolling stone starts gathering speed. That’s when Cash Cole’s
first male/male romance hits, and Bobbie Cole’s second mainstream debuts in ebook form. February heralds the print edition of Just Desserts hitting bookstores, and that’s also when I’ll be teaching a 2-week course on writing confessions.

This month, I’ll have to be content with Playgirl extrapolating on Just Desserts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I could "take" your two week course on writing confessions. So far, three of mine have been accepted but more tips would help.

(I got tired of writing "literary" stuff for little or no money. I like getting cheques in the mail.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks