Sunday, February 11, 2007

I CONFESS

I CONFESS!

The online ‘how to write confessions’ class starts tomorrow. Interested parties can check out the information
here. The Heart of Dixie romance writers are sponsoring the two-week seminar, and so far there are about 50 attendees, so somebody there is doing some marvelous promotion! Thank you, Heart of Dixie, for taking charge of this!

Mary Ellen sends this funny. Some of you may have seen it, but it’s worth repeating here:

open a new file in your PC
name it ‘housework’
send it to the recycle bin
empty the recycle bin
your PC will ask if you wish to empty the recycle bin
you promptly and firmly press YES
now…don’t you feel better?

Kris Starr sent: When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt then call me over!

CJ sent several things that make one go hmm – this is one of my favorites: Remember that an amateur built the Ark, but professionals built the Titanic.

Liz Wolfe sent the tattoo. Bummer if you have this and get sent to jail or prison, huh?


She also sent 'hot flash', which I hope will load. I've seen this one before, but it never fails to give me a chuckle.




I've forgotten what it's like not having email. I know my first PC was an old Apple II, and I remember having the "is this a VHS world or a Beta" when I chose between Apple and an IBM the next time. I just have to struggle to remember what it was like not having email. Does this mean I'll be a hip grandmother when that time arrives? Or will I pass out when my grandchild asks me what those huge CDs hold when she/he holds up a record album?


Don't laugh - Rinda's daughter already did that to her.


On the writing front, I contracted a couple of things during the past few weeks. Spies, Lies, & Duct Tape sold to Ellora's Cave. Something else sold, but I'm drawing a blank.


Crystal Clear Persuasion got an ISBN #. 9781419910166. Release date with EC is April 6th.


Have a great week, everybody!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Blogger Michele said...

LOL! Those birds are wild!!!

I so enjoy your sense of the silly, Lyn!!

Great post!s

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Liz Wolfe said...

Now everyone knows what a pervert I really am. Whaddaya mean they already knew?
Liz Wolfe
www.lizwolfe.net

 
At 3:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very fun post - love the birds!!
A How to write confessions class? and yes - the recycle bin is a very handy thing for one's peace of mind.
:-)
Sam

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Michele said...

Happy Valentines Day, Lyn!!

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

I have had so much fun with that hot flash cartoon from Liz - and whlie she's a brat, she's really not a pervert. Okay, maybe.

The confessions class has been a blast so far - lots of talented writers in there!

and THANK YOU, Michele, for the Valentine's wishes. I hope yours was splendid.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks