Saturday, May 26, 2007

I give the woman a meme

And she disappears. I think she said DC?

Okay, then, I'll do the meme for her. Three obscure books you've probably never read.


Muffin Ninja [boy 2's]
Stealthy and sweet. You never see him coming but if you close your eyes, you might catch a whiff of his goods. Mmmm ...Blueberry

Lester Brown
Leroy's younger brother, a promising young student of acupunture. He inherited Leroy's fortune but didn't get a chance to live high on Chicago's hog. He died when the brakes when out on the custom continental.

Witless, My Love
Under the dark, languorous eyes of Clay RockStone, the Duke of Pebble Beach, Witless Stone grew from a saucy hoyden into a ravishingly silly woman who broke her neck trying to walk the edge of a cliff blindfolded.

Lyn? Feel free to delete this, or make it better. I'm bored and tarred tarred tarred of my own blog. Maybe I'll go see if I can raid someone else's comment section, or add something interesting to a wikipedia definition.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, Blogger Sam said...

Witless, my love?

LOL -
And I think the Muffin Ninja might be part of the trilogy including the Donut Ninja and the Ninja Burger...(http://ninjaburger.com/)

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Merry said...

You forgot the ravishing dress with ruffles, ribbons and yards of chiffon that Witless was wearing when she plunged down the cliff...or was that some other book with a front cover of Witless running away from a gloomy mansion at night in full ball gown regalia?

If you're truly bored, go take a look at my blog - my puppies are always cute, even if my life is boring.

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

ROFLMAO! - FOR REAL!

Took me a few secs to catch my breath after reading all of this. Kate...what would I EVER do without you in my life? THANKS!

No, not in DC yet - fully intended to do meme, but Life got in the way. On it now. *grin*

THANK YOU AGAIN for keeping my blog alive and my belly laugh warmed up. Back in a bit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks