Saturday, June 30, 2007

Stuff from Friends 06-30-07

FINALLY , someone has come out with a 100% bipartisan political bumper sticker.
The hottest selling bumper sticker comes from New York state . "RUN HILLARY RUN" Democrats put it on the rear bumper. Republicans put it on the front bumper. ~ from Patsy

...and an awfully big HMMMM from my friend Helen...











Scroll down and put things into perspective....
























I certainly thought this was enlightening. Beyond our sun ... It's a big universe.























































Antares is the 15th brightest star in the sky. It is more than 1000 light years away.


Now TRY to wrap your mind around this ...


This is a Hubble Telescope Ultra Deep Field Infrared View of countless'ENTIRE' Galaxies Billions of Light-Years Away.




























Below is a close up of one of the darkest regions of the photo above.



























Humbling, isn't it?


Now: How Big Are You?

And how big are the things that upset you today?



Keep life in perspective

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger Ann said...

Heh, we're those little microscopic weevils on someone else's skin. Whenever I see stuff like this, I think of the Dr. Suess book "Horton Hears a Who". We're Whos in Whoville. But it just takes one mighty voice...

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

Oh, I love that...

This stuff amazes me.

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

That is cool. Love the pictures

Hey Lyn, I can't find your email address. I remember part of it LOL but not the last. Could you email me at mechele@mechelearmstrong.com? I just have a quick question for you. Sorry to use your blog for this. Though I do enjoy coming to your blog *g*.

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

Done, Mechele! Now I'm curious, of course.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks