Friday, June 08, 2007

Lyn went on vacation and sent pictures




but, man, I can't get these pictures to work right. Not only that, I'm supposed to interpret the damn things. Okay. Here are a couple of her hosts.




here is one of their bathtubs.



here is the image that floated into her hosts. heads when Lyn asked if she could invite "a few of my friends over for a party"





another of their bath tubs.


a D.C. resident on his way to work.


and the blog and photos keep crashing, so I just give up. I'm going back to my own blog to sulk. grr.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

you suck - er, rock - am having a great time - sorry these are from a camera phone, but you CAN enlarge them - lol.

fresh cut roses in my room, jacuzzi bathtub, gourmet coffee, two bratty but wonderful dogs, an ornery cat, and two hunks, with lots of food, a 60 inch Sony tv, and a houseful of antiuques, flowers everywhere - eat your hearts out. *grin*

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Sam said...

Oh my!!! Sounds perfectly lovely. And your description is fine, really. I mean a picture is worth a thousand words and all that, but if blogger is acting up, we'll just have to read instead of look.
:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks