Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Check Out These Authors!

I've had some buddies donate their time and even books to the writers' class that is taking place this month. Aren't these awesome covers?


The Torrid Tarot is a series that Ellora's Cave is running this year. I thought Charlene's book cover was one of the best I'd seen, Tarot line or not!

This one is a Fallen Angels Review Recommended Read!

Workaholic Elaine Llewellyn’s enforced vacation leaves her at far too loose an end for her peace of mind. With all that time on her hands, memories and longings she’s been repressing threaten to break free. Her solution? Distract herself by playing tourist on a just-busy-enough road trip through Maine.

A storm and a blocked road send her to an unscheduled stop at Damon Thorne’s private retreat. Instead of the B&B she’s expecting, the man who’s world famous for his surreal paintings of psychic visions has been expecting her and all of her careful plans are washed away with the rain.

Trapped in the house while the storm rages outside, Damon sets out to break through Elaine’s barriers, physical, mental and emotional. When the storm ends, she’ll have to make a choice: go back to the life of denial she’s been living, or come to terms with her own psychic gifts, her passionate nature, and the second chance at love she’s been offered.

Here is the publisher’s website info and where you can purchase the book.

To learn more, visit her on the web at http://www.charleneteglia.com/. Then visit Amazon.com and check out her recent publication, Wild, Wild West. Is that a HOT cover or WHAT?!





Next up is Jordanna Kay!


a note from the author:


By day, I kill aphids and watch toads mate in my garden. By night, I write sensual paranormal or historical fiction. My ever-present Muse, Gerry Butler, keeps my blood warm and my fingers tapping. Even three kids and a “regular” job can’t hold me back from my obsessions.



blurb of TABOO:

When two strangers meet by chance, their shared ecstasy challenges cultural differences and changes the course of their future.

Two societies have lived apart on a remote planet for generations. At the top of the Dwelling live the Aerotaun, people who have built wings to help them fly. The bottom is occupied by the Marimar, hearty swimmers who live and feed by the sea. Because of the mystery surrounding their ancestors’ landing, suspicions and distrust thrive between the cultures.

Until a taboo encounter occurs on an isolated beach.

Ariana, an Aerotaun, cannot resist the seductive allure of the forbidden Andreus. Their few days alone ignite sexual exploration and uninhibited ecstasy. But when Ariana finally learns the shocking secret about their purpose on the planet, she must decide if her heart belongs with her people or the sexy Marimar.

You can visit Jordanna here: http://www.jordannakay.com/. And here’s where you can purchase the book!

Other author pals who are helping out this week are Tori Scott , Merry Stahel , and Misty Wright. THANKS, LADIES!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

8 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Blogger Shesawriter said...

We share muses. Gerry is mine as well. :-)

Tanya

 
At 5:58 AM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

REALLY? - lol

It's great to hear from you, Tanya. I have missed reading your blog (think I've missed reading more than writing - well, I KNOW I have).

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Leslie Dicken said...

Hey Tanya. Not sure how anyone cannot find Gerry a muse - especially while writing love scenes! LOL! I'm a wee bit obsessed with the Scotsman myself! ;-)

~ Leslie/Jordanna

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Playground Monitor said...

Oh my! Will he read my tarot cards for me?

Gerry. Yum-o!

I'm part of the class Lyn's teaching tis week and in case y'all don't know, she's awesome. She keeps us on our toes, and she never fails to give us great material and positive, constructive criticism.

Marilyn

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Misty Williams said...

Oh my! I LOVE those covers. I'm part of the class as well. Thank you (()) for donating the books. :D Thank you Sunny for putting up with us. hehe. :P

Misty

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger charleneteglia said...

I love that cover. *happy sigh*

 
At 4:24 AM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

*waves to guests* I'd be hard pressed to pick a favorite cover lately. We've come a long way, baby, from the days of CG art.

Thanks for visiting, everyone.

 
At 1:11 AM, Blogger Shesawriter said...

It's good to be back, Lynn and I've missed reading your blog too. :-)

Lesley, I know what you mean. Gerry could inspire a corpse. The man is just ... hell, there aren't enough words in the English language to describe him.

On second thought, I can think of about 300!

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks