Monday, August 06, 2007

What's Cooking This Week

The Heart of Dixie Romance Writers of America is sponsoring a writers' workshop, and this is the logo they've created for me. I say ME because they've asked me to instruct their class again. I'd like to personally thank moderator Misty Wright at this time for her energetic and enthusiastic contributions as moderator of this group. I'd like to thank Marilyn Puett, her tireless cohort, who set up the Yahoo group and helped get things started. Here's the information to join, should you be interested:


TOP CHEFS: Cooking Up Confessions & Romance

A writers’ workshop by Sunny Cole

August 6 – 27, 2007

Misty's first book debuted recently! So here's a big SHOUT OUT to her! Congratulations, Misty! The title of her book is His Secret Bride - OUT NOW from http://www.twilightfantasies.com/
http://www.mistywright.com/


Marilyn just sold her 14th and 15th confessions last week. You read that correctly - the woman has been BUSY!


My dear friend Alexis Fleming has been in the hospital for about 3 weeks now - if she's able to log online, here's a special hello to her! GET WELL, MISSY - don't make me fly down there!

#1 Son celebrated his birthday over the weekend. We went shopping (well, Dear Daughter-in-law 2 Be and I did - doesn't she look cute?!) - We later celebrated with dinner at TGIF and shared a huge caramel sundae at the end of the meal.




I don't even want to THINK about the calories we got from that sundae.





My friend Heather Rae Scott has a new book out that is hysterically funny - Mrs. Giggles herself gave the book HIGH, HIGH marks! I don't know whether to be happy or jealous. Heather is running a contest right now - visit her blog and you could win a copy of this fabulous book in ebook form if you hurry!


Here’s the link to purchase a copy!


“The Last Thing I Wanted” by Heather Rae Scott
Genre:
ISBN: 1-59998-084-3Length: NovelPrice: 5.50Publication Date: July 17, 2007Cover art by Scott Carpenter


To entice you, I'll leave you with this thought regarding Heather's new book. The couple winds up winning a contest - think of the old "The Dating Game", only it's updated and funnier. Now picture them boarding the plane, only to discover that it's for NUDISTS, and they don't realize this until they're already airborne!!!!!!

And with that thought...I need to get back to sleep if I can. Had a touch of insomnia and thought while I was up that I'd delete the temporary internet files, update my blog (SORRY that it's been so long in between posts), and let everyone know what's going on in my corner of the universe.

Have a great week, everybody! Till next time...

~ Sunny Lyn

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Comments:

At 7:39 AM, Blogger Misty Williams said...

Thanks Sunny! We're excited about this class!!! Love your teaching and sharing with us. :D

Misty

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

Hey! Good to see you, Misty! THANKS!

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Heather Rae Scott said...

Thank you Miss Sunny. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks