Thursday, November 15, 2007

13 Things I've Enjoyed Lately




Thirteen Things I've Enjoyed Lately


1. One of my former confessions students revamped an historical confession and sold it to Spice Briefs, so this shout out goes to ALICE GAINES - yaaaaay, Alice!!!!


2. I saw this little guy doing one of my walks during the past week. He made my day.


3. I love the autumn colors.

4. Jello's Cheesecake Pudding. (It's instant, but it's awesome.)


5. My plants are thriving indoors.


6. Lex helped me extend a novella to a novel. She also sent me makeup for my birthday. I think she's been talking to my kids - lol. They bought me perfume (Dolce*Gabana), said I needed to fix up a bit more often.


7. I'm writing, as in co-authoring, a novella with ole Lex, and it's quite, quite funny.


8. I love going to the gym, especially enjoy sitting in the monster spa pool.






9. Autumn leaves - on trees and not - make my day.






10. I love watching the evergreens bud their cones.


11. Making homemade chicken soup with noodles and dumplings.

12. Wearing hoodies.

13. Hearing the geese overhead as they say goodbye for the winter.

Have a great week, everybody!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!








----------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger Lyvvie said...

I've missed the geese overhead this year. Last year we saw lots of V-formations but only one this year. I'm wondering if the oddly warm weather is confusing them.

Hoodies!! Oh yes.

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

ack - never thought about the weather doing that to them...

Come to think of it, I have yet to SEE the geese. I only hear them honking.

All this talk (me) about the gym, Ms Lyvvie? YOU helped inspire me last year (your blog). I thought if SHE can do this with kids in tow, I have no excuse.

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger Shesawriter said...

Now I've got a taste for chicken soup! I'm serious. And I love making it from scratch too.

 
At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Back atcha!

I started that story and thought, "This really needs to be first person." Then, I realized it was a confession. I was going to bring it back to the present, but the only line I could think of was "And so, dear reader, I married him."

D-OH!

I was astounded and THRILLED that they bought the story. It's supposed to be out in February or March some time.

Alice Gaines

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

We'll have to swap chicken soup recipes, Tanya, because I LOVE that stuff! (and bet yours is terrific)

ALICE!!!!!! SHE LIVES!!!!!!!! - lol - I hadn't heard from you in so long, and I wanted to blog about you - SEND ME an email (you have the email addy, same one you used when you first told me of your sale), and I'll give you some props in here! *wide grin* I am sooooo happy for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks