Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Repoed Pets, Flu, Fall, & Writing

Harley basically got repoed. We took a walk a weekend or so ago, and his owners happened to see us. They described the collar he'd had on him when we found him, and they had 4 crying kids at home who missed their pet. Wasn't like we'd keep him, but we were still quite sad to see him go.

Woke up one morning to a lake of leaves. The trees that had been so lovely were bare, stripped by winds and frost, and so goes the neighborhood. I still like the changing seasons, though. Winter's always a good month for me as far as writing, and I look forward every year of hibernating with the laptop or desktop, drinking hot chocolate or a fantastic herbal tea, and baring my soul through stories. There's something totally inappropriate there, I'm sure, but it's that freeing, like running naked through a forest without fear of brambles. Those come in spring when crit partners or editors get hold of the work.
*
Am over the flu - whoo-hoo - lol. ACK, but that was a horrid three weeks.
*
Heather Rae sent me something that had me laughing every time I thought of it, so I'll share. Have you ever thought of how the work week begins with Monday (M), Tuesday (T), and ends with WTF?
*
All for now.
Hugs,
Sunny Lyn

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Blogger Kate said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY lyn cash bobby sunny cole!!


Reset the clocks to a new year starting. It will be better.

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

thank you my friend - have had a terrific birthday week - appreciate you!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks