Saturday, May 13, 2006

Blog Ho' Today


I'm hiding out from editors and relatives - I need chocolate and hugs, but since the chocolate is bad for me and the hugs not available, I've been blog whoring today. Following are my panacea at times.

Brenda Williamson has a Romance Party goin’ on for those of you who wish to have a place to chat romance. One of the links on her site is that of Celtic Horoscopes, which is quite interesting.

“Met” another interesting lady online, Sally Painter, a terrific writer and generous woman of many talents. Give her website a look. I’ve already joined one of her groups.

Jordan Summers had an interesting blog on Agent Hunting & Deer Season back on May 2nd that made a lot of sense to me, but then I find her blog interesting anyway. If you’re shopping for an agent, read this blog post and the comments.

My friend Dee and I are posting our newest book covers at Smart Bitches. Mine is so ‘out there’ different, and these women are so blatantly honest, that I’m almost afraid to sacrifice my wimpy ego, but…I’m sucking it up and doing it anyway. Look for the cover of Leaving Mama some time at the end of the money or sometime in June. (I think. I’m the mushroom of the group – Dee just feeds me shit and tells me what we’re doing and that I’ll like it. God bless her for taking the initiative – I sooo hate the promotional end of the writing life. There are too many opportunities to worry: What if I do this and I look like an idiot? What if (God forbid) nobody likes the book? What if…what if…what if…?)

Now, before I send you to the last person on my list today, here's a photo Janet sent that just cracked me UP (no pun intended, considering the guy's crack). Proof that sleeping in the nude isn't always a great idea:



For my finale on this blog, I’ve had videos I’ve been sending Doug because I couldn’t make links out of the damn things, and while he couldn’t either at times, he came up with some really good ones on this blog post. Kick off your shoes and stay a while – you’ll like ‘em.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger Jordan Summers said...

Happy Mother's Day and thanks!!! :)

 
At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day! :)

Went and did that Celtic Horoscope... Whoa. That's spooky. Entire thing rang completely true. (I'm Poplar, BTW.)

Thanks for the link!

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Dee Tenorio said...

LOL, being that I love Brenda, I'm overlooking that I'm a Walnut tree on that horoscope, lol. Not very flattering, though, apparently, I'm always up for nookie. LOL!

ROFL at this whole post. Happy Mommy's Day!!
Smooches,
Dee

 
At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

crickey, you've got some great photos. I have to limit myself to five minutes a day over here.

 
At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to bury a comment way, way down here, but I saw a naked guy's ass & my name, and, well, one thing led to another.

Just catching up, really. I had a rough week and only managed to visit a handful of blogs. Now I see I missed a fine rant (above).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks