Friday, September 08, 2006

Bet You're Wondering...

Where'd Lyn Go?

Well, I was wondering a bit myself, since she was expected to be back by now. But, turns out delays got in the way and our good buddy Lyn is going to be offline until sometime next week. Being her buddies, her pals, her good friends...we decided to totally take over her blog and spill her secrets and drink on her couch.

I know, we're wonderful, no? :)

Hee hee, call it a welcome home party for when our Mistress of Honor (who, btw, did I mention is going to be in an article in none other than "Playgirl" Magazine? Yes! More details when Lyn's home, though!) comes back.

Kicking off the party today is Merry!
Smooches,
Dee
__________________


I've known Lyn Cash for a lot of years.

I know about her Number One Son, I know about her Number One Significant Other of Number One Son, I know about the two Dooney & Bourke handbags - Christmas presents from her mother - that hide under her desk. (I betcha she bought the handbags for Lyn in gratitude for the time Lyn gifted her with the very first issue of PLAYGIRL magazine).

I know that Lyn's a fun date because we went to lunch at the Cattlemen's Club in Oklahoma City and Lyn and my sister kept us in stitches most of the meal.

So, when Lyn said she was moving within two hours of me fireworks went off. I could shanghai her, go shopping, have lunch and talk books! YES! I plotted, I planned and I got a date. Tomorrow. We called back and forth setting things up and all was ready.

Then she called me back. She had good news and bad news. She gave me the bad news first. The Internet company she'd hired to hook up her computer had not shown up. Our hot plans to chat via Instant Message whenever we want were scuttled until next week.

The good news was that her publisher just called. PLAYGIRL Magazine - yes, THAT one -called. One of their writers loved Lyn's book, JUST DESSERTS. They loved it so much they want to interview Lyn for an upcoming article.

People. Do you realise what this means???? This means we can all go buy PLAYGIRL and honestly say we bought it because we only READ THE ARTICLES!

-:¦:-
·.·´¨ ¨))
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
..·´ Merry
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸
·.·
www.merrystahel.blogspot.com - My Blog
www.constructiondiarystahels.blogspot.com - My Adventures Building My House
http://thebelfrycollective.com/ - My Writers Group

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger Angela James said...

Whoah! Wicked cool on the Playgirl article, Lyn, congrats :)

And you hide Dooney and Bourke bags under your desk? Are you NUTS?

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Michele said...

LOL! Wow, I haven't bought a Playgirl in years! No reason to. And yes, I have to have a reason ... for my DH, you know?

**snicker** Now I do. Yeeah!

I mean, just like you said,I have to read Lyn's interview. What kind of fan would I be if I didn't?

Lyn, I hope your internet situation gets resolved soon. ;-)

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

That's so NEAT on Playgirl. Keep us informed as to when.

And good luck Lyn on the internet connection.

Mechele aka Lany of Melany Logen

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Amie Stuart said...

That's fabulous news!!!!! Huge congrats SunnyLyn!!!!

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger April said...

Woo Hoo! That's terrific! Be sure to let us know when it comes out :-)

Good luck with the connection. Life would be so much easier if IT people operated on a different time schedule!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks