Thursday, March 06, 2008

Blogging at TEB Today

Hey! I’m not here today – I’m blogging at the Total ebound Books site, HERE or here ~~~> http://totalebound.blogspot.com/ - post # 99.

The class I was teaching is over, but I still have a few manuscripts to critique, and I’ll be sorta sad to see this class say bye – they were very sweet and a lot of fun, and they helped keep me sane during the past couple of weeks.

Got a new book cover for the novel that’s debuting next month. Kinky Kruising-Mistress Mine was originally published by Loose Id and re-sold to Total ebound Books. Don't have the final edits done yet, but pub date is April 21, 2008, and it's probably gonna be a tad different. Will keep you posted. Just had to show off Lyn Taylor's fabulous art work. She's amazing, isn't she?



For someone who isn’t here, I guess I did have a bit to say today.

See ya next time. My parting 'gift' is a shot of the 1st book Alexis and I wrote together - it debuts this month on March 24th. *grin*

More on those naughty Greek gods and the havoc they wreak later.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Great post over at the TEB blog. I laughed my ass off. Thanks. I've never had a conversation with any of my cousins like you had - of course, I haven't told them what I write although I think they suspect.

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

aaw - THANKS - my poor little ole blog here, nobody noticed today but you. Appreciate you stopping by! (Of course, one reason few stop here any more is because *I* am so bad about not blogging - rarely go anywhere during certain months.)

Good to see you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks