Saturday, March 08, 2008

How NOT to release a bear








































































There was another photo of bear on the guy's BACK that won't load for some reason. But...dunno about you, but by photo #2 I'd have been saying fuck this bear and I'd have been calling my backup to shoot the sonofabitch. By photo #3, I'd have been phoning the taxidermist and scheduling an appointment. And by final photo, family would have had bear meat for stew in freezer, I'd have a bear sentry being fashioned for my front door to ward off drunks, panhandlers, and thieves, or I'd have had myself a fur coat in the making.
Thanks, Janet. *shudder*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Damn - that's an awfully big, nasty bear to be releasing there in the wild, just a few miles from that kids' retreat, you know, the one run by the Mormons and where they have kids camping out and...
*coughs* Sorry. Been watching too many documentaries about WWASP.
Anyhow, I'm with you. Bear stew and a bear fur rug.
Women should rule the world.
Honestly.

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

I can certainly think of better things to do with my time than deal with something like that job - ha ha. *still shuddering*

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Kate said...

on the other hand, that bear had to have had a wicked hangover and it's hard to blame someone for being in a bad mood when they have a massive headache.

or maybe I'm just projecting.

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Mechele Armstrong said...

That's a big bear. And how scary.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks